Menu:

Latest news:

July 10, 2006
New Stuff!
♥Latest photo feature from photoblog
♥New Blogroll
♥Collapsed archive list to a menu

June 4, 2006
Launched new Photoblog!

April 12, 2006
"Read More" links introduced!

March 16, 2006
Added Google Ads. Support this blog, click an ad!

December 14, 2005
New design!

Previous Posts:

♠ Double Date
♠ Condo Update
♠ Whose Line in Edmonton!
♠ Priority Golf Tournament
♠ PSO new promos!
♠ Addictive little flash games
♠ My New Computer
♠ Darth Vader Reads Your Mind
♠ MSPaint 1337 skillz
♠ Star Wars Episode III

Latest Photo:

Random Links:

♥ My Blogger Profile
♥ Site Atom feed
♥ My Del.icio.us Links

Poker Links:

♦ Poker Source Online
♦ Free Stuff From PSO
♦ Instant Bankroll

Web Comics

♣ Bob the Angry Flower
♣ Ctrl+Alt+Del
♣ Dilbert
♣ FoxTrot
♣ Penny Arcade
♣ PvPonline
♣ Questionable Content
♣ Sinfest
♣ VG Cats

Blogroll

♠ Casino Ownage
♠ Madeleine
♠ Mike J.
♠ owhite
♠ Paul
♠ Ry-Jazz Digest

Powered by Blogger

Version: 1.3
(July 10, 2006)

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Another Successful PSO Promotion

The poker rewards continue to come in for me! Last night I finished up the requirements for yet another PSO promotion at Poker Rewards. I deposited $400 to max out the %50 bonus they were offering. During the time that I played those hands, I won $57 and now will be cashing out a total of $657 when I get home tonight. Not bad for a week worth of playing poker huh?

Not to mention the fact that I'm getting another 6000 points towards purchasing a new 19" LCD monitor at Bestbuy! I need 32000 points to get $400 in Canadian Best Buy gift certificates ... this latest installment of points brings me up to just shy of 24000 - so I've got a little ways to go yet!

Hooray for PSO and its awesome promotions!

Heraldk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home