Menu:

Latest news:

July 10, 2006
New Stuff!
♥Latest photo feature from photoblog
♥New Blogroll
♥Collapsed archive list to a menu

June 4, 2006
Launched new Photoblog!

April 12, 2006
"Read More" links introduced!

March 16, 2006
Added Google Ads. Support this blog, click an ad!

December 14, 2005
New design!

Previous Posts:

♠ Whose Line in Edmonton!
♠ Priority Golf Tournament
♠ PSO new promos!
♠ Addictive little flash games
♠ My New Computer
♠ Darth Vader Reads Your Mind
♠ MSPaint 1337 skillz
♠ Star Wars Episode III
♠ Collective Soul
♠ Poker Source Online

Latest Photo:

Random Links:

♥ My Blogger Profile
♥ Site Atom feed
♥ My Del.icio.us Links

Poker Links:

♦ Poker Source Online
♦ Free Stuff From PSO
♦ Instant Bankroll

Web Comics

♣ Bob the Angry Flower
♣ Ctrl+Alt+Del
♣ Dilbert
♣ FoxTrot
♣ Penny Arcade
♣ PvPonline
♣ Questionable Content
♣ Sinfest
♣ VG Cats

Blogroll

♠ Casino Ownage
♠ Madeleine
♠ Mike J.
♠ owhite
♠ Paul
♠ Ry-Jazz Digest

Powered by Blogger

Version: 1.3
(July 10, 2006)

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Condo Update

So I called my real estate agent yesterday and I finally know my posession date for my new condo! July 4th is the magical day that I take posession and I have an elevator slot booked for moving in between 1 and 5pm on July 5th. Hooray!

Now I've got to make phone calls to all the utility companies so I can get power, cable and telephone hooked up. How exciting!

Heraldk

1 Comments:

  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Herald said…

    As a quick update, I've made the phone calls to the power/phone/cable companies, and now I just have to start packing boxes and finish closing on the deal and I will be ready to move in on the 5th. I'm soooo excited!!!

    Heraldk

     

Post a Comment

<< Home