Menu:

Latest news:

July 10, 2006
New Stuff!
♥Latest photo feature from photoblog
♥New Blogroll
♥Collapsed archive list to a menu

June 4, 2006
Launched new Photoblog!

April 12, 2006
"Read More" links introduced!

March 16, 2006
Added Google Ads. Support this blog, click an ad!

December 14, 2005
New design!

Previous Posts:

♠ Addictive little flash games
♠ My New Computer
♠ Darth Vader Reads Your Mind
♠ MSPaint 1337 skillz
♠ Star Wars Episode III
♠ Collective Soul
♠ Poker Source Online
♠ Household innovations
♠ Research
♠ Poker-esque

Latest Photo:

Random Links:

♥ My Blogger Profile
♥ Site Atom feed
♥ My Del.icio.us Links

Poker Links:

♦ Poker Source Online
♦ Free Stuff From PSO
♦ Instant Bankroll

Web Comics

♣ Bob the Angry Flower
♣ Ctrl+Alt+Del
♣ Dilbert
♣ FoxTrot
♣ Penny Arcade
♣ PvPonline
♣ Questionable Content
♣ Sinfest
♣ VG Cats

Blogroll

♠ Casino Ownage
♠ Madeleine
♠ Mike J.
♠ owhite
♠ Paul
♠ Ry-Jazz Digest

Powered by Blogger

Version: 1.3
(July 10, 2006)

Friday, June 03, 2005

PSO new promos!

PSO announced two new promos yesterday, and its pretty exciting.

The first of the two promos is the big one ... Noble Poker. I started playing at this site through a link from PSO because they were offering a gigantic bonus of 100% of your initial deposit up to $500. PSO has decided to make the noble poker promotion a full normal promotion where you can get a set of free poker chips, or a free poker table, or free gift certificates or ... What's better is the deposit bonus has improved to 100% match of up to $800. Crazy! The bonus money seems to be a tad bit harder to clear than before, but the competition at the site is certainly fairly weak and the bonus is really profitable. To give you an idea how I've done so far, I still have $120 of my bonus money to clear but my account is well over $1100 - and I only deposited $490.

PSO is being nice to those of use who did the no-promo link from them. They are giving each of us one of the standard promo gifts in a retroactive motion and I am really appreciative of that! So I'll take my 6000 PSO points that will go towards my new computer monitor I'm saving points for!

The second promo is a site called Poker Rewards, and it is another standard promotion. Once again, a nice easy 6000 PSO points to add to my collection. I'll be getting my new computer monitor any day now!

Heraldk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home