Menu:

Latest news:

July 10, 2006
New Stuff!
♥Latest photo feature from photoblog
♥New Blogroll
♥Collapsed archive list to a menu

June 4, 2006
Launched new Photoblog!

April 12, 2006
"Read More" links introduced!

March 16, 2006
Added Google Ads. Support this blog, click an ad!

December 14, 2005
New design!

Previous Posts:

♠ CS Department Christmas Party and the Singing Chri...
♠ Life
♠ Stainless Steel Playing Cards
♠ Tricks for the body
♠ Esks Win!
♠ +EV
♠ iTunes and non standard pricing
♠ Floor Hockey playoffs
♠ Successful Poker Party
♠ Poker!

Latest Photo:

Random Links:

♥ My Blogger Profile
♥ Site Atom feed
♥ My Del.icio.us Links

Poker Links:

♦ Poker Source Online
♦ Free Stuff From PSO
♦ Instant Bankroll

Web Comics

♣ Bob the Angry Flower
♣ Ctrl+Alt+Del
♣ Dilbert
♣ FoxTrot
♣ Penny Arcade
♣ PvPonline
♣ Questionable Content
♣ Sinfest
♣ VG Cats

Blogroll

♠ Casino Ownage
♠ Madeleine
♠ Mike J.
♠ owhite
♠ Paul
♠ Ry-Jazz Digest

Powered by Blogger

Version: 1.3
(July 10, 2006)

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

4 colour playing cards

Well then.

Ever since I've started playing poker online, I've come to really appreciate the 4-colour deck. For those who haven't seen them, the clubs are green and the diamonds are blue ... making it easy to distinguish the different suits for flush purposes. I have considered for awhile looking around for one, but everytime I couldn't find any. But now I have. These were linked to from the PSO forums - and I immediately pounced on them. I ordered a set for myself, and Darse wants a set as well. I also took the opportunity to order a standard set as well to add to my collection of nice plastic cards. Gotta love them.

For those who gawk at the price, consider for a moment what you get. You get a set of cards that will last a *long* time. They are beautiful cards that will endure a lot of punishment before they show any sign of them. They're even washable so if they get dirty you can just clean them off and use them some more! Really, I don't think you can go wrong. Plus - if you're playing any serious game, a non-marking card is always nice.

I can't wait for these cards to get here!

Heraldk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home