Menu:

Latest news:

July 10, 2006
New Stuff!
♥Latest photo feature from photoblog
♥New Blogroll
♥Collapsed archive list to a menu

June 4, 2006
Launched new Photoblog!

April 12, 2006
"Read More" links introduced!

March 16, 2006
Added Google Ads. Support this blog, click an ad!

December 14, 2005
New design!

Previous Posts:

♠ 4 colour playing cards
♠ CS Department Christmas Party and the Singing Chri...
♠ Life
♠ Stainless Steel Playing Cards
♠ Tricks for the body
♠ Esks Win!
♠ +EV
♠ iTunes and non standard pricing
♠ Floor Hockey playoffs
♠ Successful Poker Party

Latest Photo:

Random Links:

♥ My Blogger Profile
♥ Site Atom feed
♥ My Del.icio.us Links

Poker Links:

♦ Poker Source Online
♦ Free Stuff From PSO
♦ Instant Bankroll

Web Comics

♣ Bob the Angry Flower
♣ Ctrl+Alt+Del
♣ Dilbert
♣ FoxTrot
♣ Penny Arcade
♣ PvPonline
♣ Questionable Content
♣ Sinfest
♣ VG Cats

Blogroll

♠ Casino Ownage
♠ Madeleine
♠ Mike J.
♠ owhite
♠ Paul
♠ Ry-Jazz Digest

Powered by Blogger

Version: 1.3
(July 10, 2006)

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Blog Revamped!

Well I can finally say that I have my own custom blog template! I borrowed this template from Open Source Web Designs which is an awesome site for those who want to have professional looking websites without the web design ability. Frankly, I'm learning a lot just by playing with them.

Anyways, I found this template which I liked a lot. It'll be the basis of my new web page hosted on the CS department servers. But since I liked it so much I figured I'd work it into my blog - and this is the result! I hope you like it!

If there are issues (there will likely be some) please let me know!

Heraldk

2 Comments:

  • At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just had to go and raise the bar didn't you. Tsk ;)

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Herald said…

    Naturally. Gotta make it look as good as possible! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home