Menu:

Latest news:

July 10, 2006
New Stuff!
♥Latest photo feature from photoblog
♥New Blogroll
♥Collapsed archive list to a menu

June 4, 2006
Launched new Photoblog!

April 12, 2006
"Read More" links introduced!

March 16, 2006
Added Google Ads. Support this blog, click an ad!

December 14, 2005
New design!

Previous Posts:

♠ Merry Christmas!
♠ Why you should continue to date me ...
♠ Work work
♠ Poker Satellite!
♠ Narnia
♠ Blog Revamped!
♠ 4 colour playing cards
♠ CS Department Christmas Party and the Singing Chri...
♠ Life
♠ Stainless Steel Playing Cards

Latest Photo:

Random Links:

♥ My Blogger Profile
♥ Site Atom feed
♥ My Del.icio.us Links

Poker Links:

♦ Poker Source Online
♦ Free Stuff From PSO
♦ Instant Bankroll

Web Comics

♣ Bob the Angry Flower
♣ Ctrl+Alt+Del
♣ Dilbert
♣ FoxTrot
♣ Penny Arcade
♣ PvPonline
♣ Questionable Content
♣ Sinfest
♣ VG Cats

Blogroll

♠ Casino Ownage
♠ Madeleine
♠ Mike J.
♠ owhite
♠ Paul
♠ Ry-Jazz Digest

Powered by Blogger

Version: 1.3
(July 10, 2006)

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Holidays go by too fast

I really should be working. But since I'm not, my holidays have been going by far too quickly.
Still, its been a good holidays - lots of time with the family, and a couple friends are coming ober tomorrow afternoon. Then there's new years and the two year anniversary for Diane and I coming up in short order! Amazingness!

Last night I watched Memoirs of a Geisha ... I don't know what rotten tomatoes has against it - I thought it really was a pretty good movie. Oh well. Maybe I'm just ignorant - I haven't read the book nor do I know anything about Japanese culture. *shrug* - from an ignorant standpoint, I thought it was good :)

Hope everyone is having a good holidays!

Heraldk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home