Menu:

Latest news:

July 10, 2006
New Stuff!
♥Latest photo feature from photoblog
♥New Blogroll
♥Collapsed archive list to a menu

June 4, 2006
Launched new Photoblog!

April 12, 2006
"Read More" links introduced!

March 16, 2006
Added Google Ads. Support this blog, click an ad!

December 14, 2005
New design!

Previous Posts:

♠ Holidays go by too fast
♠ Merry Christmas!
♠ Why you should continue to date me ...
♠ Work work
♠ Poker Satellite!
♠ Narnia
♠ Blog Revamped!
♠ 4 colour playing cards
♠ CS Department Christmas Party and the Singing Chri...
♠ Life

Latest Photo:

Random Links:

♥ My Blogger Profile
♥ Site Atom feed
♥ My Del.icio.us Links

Poker Links:

♦ Poker Source Online
♦ Free Stuff From PSO
♦ Instant Bankroll

Web Comics

♣ Bob the Angry Flower
♣ Ctrl+Alt+Del
♣ Dilbert
♣ FoxTrot
♣ Penny Arcade
♣ PvPonline
♣ Questionable Content
♣ Sinfest
♣ VG Cats

Blogroll

♠ Casino Ownage
♠ Madeleine
♠ Mike J.
♠ owhite
♠ Paul
♠ Ry-Jazz Digest

Powered by Blogger

Version: 1.3
(July 10, 2006)

Monday, January 02, 2006

An Anniversary

It has now officially been 2 years since Diane and I started Dating. Naturally, we had to get out to see each other and we spent a lovely evening together. It wasn't all that fancy, but you know, that's part of the reason that I love Diane so much. Its a pretty big day for us ... two years is definitely not an insignificant amount of time. But part of what makes what we have so special is that we both feel the important part of the anniversary is to just spend time together.

So we did. We went out for dinner at East Side Mario's which is not all that fancy, but has some pretty good food. Then we just spent the rest of the evening with each other. It was a simple evening, we exchanged a couple of small gifts, and we really just enjoyed each other's company.

I'm really amazed at how lucky I am with Diane. She's all I could ever hope for and more ... and I really kinda stumbled into the relationship. On a day like this, I just shake my head in amazement and say ... yay!

I think that's all one can do.

Heraldk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home