Menu:

Latest news:

July 10, 2006
New Stuff!
♥Latest photo feature from photoblog
♥New Blogroll
♥Collapsed archive list to a menu

June 4, 2006
Launched new Photoblog!

April 12, 2006
"Read More" links introduced!

March 16, 2006
Added Google Ads. Support this blog, click an ad!

December 14, 2005
New design!

Previous Posts:

♠ Surreal-ity
♠ Escher-like paintings
♠ PSO Poker Rewards Freeroll + Oilers Win!
♠ Improvements Keep Coming
♠ A couple of Amazing Photos
♠ Why so busy?
♠ First Oilers Playoff Game
♠ A relaxing, unproductive weekend
♠ Playoffs!
♠ New Camera

Latest Photo:

Random Links:

♥ My Blogger Profile
♥ Site Atom feed
♥ My Del.icio.us Links

Poker Links:

♦ Poker Source Online
♦ Free Stuff From PSO
♦ Instant Bankroll

Web Comics

♣ Bob the Angry Flower
♣ Ctrl+Alt+Del
♣ Dilbert
♣ FoxTrot
♣ Penny Arcade
♣ PvPonline
♣ Questionable Content
♣ Sinfest
♣ VG Cats

Blogroll

♠ Casino Ownage
♠ Madeleine
♠ Mike J.
♠ owhite
♠ Paul
♠ Ry-Jazz Digest

Powered by Blogger

Version: 1.3
(July 10, 2006)

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Alive in Italy

Well I've been meaning to post here about my experiences in Italy thus far. But I haven't had an internet connection where I've had the chance to relax and just browse the 'net let alone post about my experiences thsu far.

I promise - posts are coming. I have text written, I just need some time to edit it and make it more readable rather than a slew of messy notes. For now, with just a single full day left before I make the long flight home, just know that I'm doing great! I am also very excited to see the Oilers play in the Stanley cup final!!!!

Heraldk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home