Menu:

Latest news:

July 10, 2006
New Stuff!
♥Latest photo feature from photoblog
♥New Blogroll
♥Collapsed archive list to a menu

June 4, 2006
Launched new Photoblog!

April 12, 2006
"Read More" links introduced!

March 16, 2006
Added Google Ads. Support this blog, click an ad!

December 14, 2005
New design!

Previous Posts:

♠ Why so busy?
♠ First Oilers Playoff Game
♠ A relaxing, unproductive weekend
♠ Playoffs!
♠ New Camera
♠ Housekeeping
♠ Oilers Make the Playoffs!
♠ Modifications and Updates
♠ +EV blackjack!
♠ Digital Camera Shopping

Latest Photo:

Random Links:

♥ My Blogger Profile
♥ Site Atom feed
♥ My Del.icio.us Links

Poker Links:

♦ Poker Source Online
♦ Free Stuff From PSO
♦ Instant Bankroll

Web Comics

♣ Bob the Angry Flower
♣ Ctrl+Alt+Del
♣ Dilbert
♣ FoxTrot
♣ Penny Arcade
♣ PvPonline
♣ Questionable Content
♣ Sinfest
♣ VG Cats

Blogroll

♠ Casino Ownage
♠ Madeleine
♠ Mike J.
♠ owhite
♠ Paul
♠ Ry-Jazz Digest

Powered by Blogger

Version: 1.3
(July 10, 2006)

Thursday, May 11, 2006

A couple of Amazing Photos

I haven't posted in awhile, but I plan to get to a longer post with stuff I've been up to in a bit (hopefully tonight). But first, here's a couple of pretty cool photos that have been pointed to all over the internet today.

First, there's a picture of a mirage that appeared just off of East China and lasted for an astounding 4 hours. I was not aware that such detailed mirages that can be seen by everyone (and a camera) could exist. I've always been aware of mirages like water appearing on a highway really far away on a warm day. So that was a neat picture to see.

The other picture I saw was a picture of a set of twin children. The startling thing is that one is black and the other white! Apparently such a thing is possible, but I have no clue how it happens. It makes a cool picture though and the kids are really cute!

Heraldk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home