Menu:

Latest news:

July 10, 2006
New Stuff!
♥Latest photo feature from photoblog
♥New Blogroll
♥Collapsed archive list to a menu

June 4, 2006
Launched new Photoblog!

April 12, 2006
"Read More" links introduced!

March 16, 2006
Added Google Ads. Support this blog, click an ad!

December 14, 2005
New design!

Previous Posts:

♠ Poker Rush
♠ Torino Journal: Day Six onwards
♠ Torino Journal: Day Four and Five
♠ Torino Journal: Day Three
♠ Torino Journal: Day Two
♠ Insane
♠ Torino Journal: The Trip and Day One
♠ Photoblog Launched!
♠ Alive in Italy
♠ Surreal-ity

Latest Photo:

Random Links:

♥ My Blogger Profile
♥ Site Atom feed
♥ My Del.icio.us Links

Poker Links:

♦ Poker Source Online
♦ Free Stuff From PSO
♦ Instant Bankroll

Web Comics

♣ Bob the Angry Flower
♣ Ctrl+Alt+Del
♣ Dilbert
♣ FoxTrot
♣ Penny Arcade
♣ PvPonline
♣ Questionable Content
♣ Sinfest
♣ VG Cats

Blogroll

♠ Casino Ownage
♠ Madeleine
♠ Mike J.
♠ owhite
♠ Paul
♠ Ry-Jazz Digest

Powered by Blogger

Version: 1.3
(July 10, 2006)

Friday, July 14, 2006

Ready, Set, Go!

Well tonight (technically tomorrow morning), I leave for Boston where I'll be attending AAAI - one of the biggest conferences on artificial intelligence research. Once the conference is over on the 20th, a couple of my friends and I are going to spend a week in new york with a short stopover at Foxwoods casino.

I'm pretty excited. It is pretty fun to travel, and it is also interesting to attend a conference where we can see what sort of research people are doing in other universities around the world. Plus I can't wait to see what sort of pictures I can get as we checkout the various attractions we see.

I will try and keep my blog updated while I'm gone, but that will depend on both time constraints and availability of internet.

Hope everyone has a good couple of weeks while I'm gone!

Heraldk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home