Menu:

Latest news:

July 10, 2006
New Stuff!
♥Latest photo feature from photoblog
♥New Blogroll
♥Collapsed archive list to a menu

June 4, 2006
Launched new Photoblog!

April 12, 2006
"Read More" links introduced!

March 16, 2006
Added Google Ads. Support this blog, click an ad!

December 14, 2005
New design!

Previous Posts:

♠ Oilers Make the Playoffs!
♠ Modifications and Updates
♠ +EV blackjack!
♠ Digital Camera Shopping
♠ On TV!
♠ Paper Push
♠ New Stabilo Album
♠ Italy?
♠ Calm winterness
♠ On Sweetness

Latest Photo:

Random Links:

♥ My Blogger Profile
♥ Site Atom feed
♥ My Del.icio.us Links

Poker Links:

♦ Poker Source Online
♦ Free Stuff From PSO
♦ Instant Bankroll

Web Comics

♣ Bob the Angry Flower
♣ Ctrl+Alt+Del
♣ Dilbert
♣ FoxTrot
♣ Penny Arcade
♣ PvPonline
♣ Questionable Content
♣ Sinfest
♣ VG Cats

Blogroll

♠ Casino Ownage
♠ Madeleine
♠ Mike J.
♠ owhite
♠ Paul
♠ Ry-Jazz Digest

Powered by Blogger

Version: 1.3
(July 10, 2006)

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Housekeeping

Not much of a post here tonight. I just wanted to mention a couple of bits of the current news.

The Italy trip is looking like a go ahead for sure. Ryan was looking into plane tickets for us today. Hoorah! Its gonna be a good 16 hour flight to Turin at least. Gotta bring my laptop so I can get some stuff done :)

Next, one of the 2 papers I've been working on of late was officially accepted to AAAI - one of the top notch AI conferences around. So that's pretty exciting! I dunno if I'll be going to Boston for the conference, but it would be cool to do that too.

Next, I did another casino promo, this time at Starluck casino. This time, I was up money almost the whole way through and came out with a $100 profit. Hoorah! I'm gonna wait for my cashouts to clear before I do any other promos. My next plan of action is to do a Party Poker reload followed by a Full Tilt reload. Lots of poker to play in the next couple months!

I am quite enjoying the long weekend. Ryan took us out for lunch today after the hex meeting to the new asian village, which was really cool and nice. I then played a bunch of poker this afternoon and finished up about $60 or so on the day. All in all, the weekend is off to a good start. Sunday I have dinner at Diane's parent's place, and then Monday is dinner with my family. Yay Easter food!

Heraldk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home